Easy authoring and connecting to your usual publishing tools
XMS Author is a tag-less XML editor with style sheets that can be configured via a simple CSS. It is especially designed to help your production and to reuse your structured content to optimum effect. Authoring in XML becomes as simple as using your usual word processor: this editor allows you quite simply to forget XML and to create and structure your contents, regardless of their complexity, with surprising ease.
XMS Author allows you to create and structure authored content quickly, to create cross references between different information and to associate illustrations, media and other stored and shared elements between various actors in the project without running the risk of errors, thank to the use of an ergonomic drag ‘n’ drop system. The stages in the correction procedure are greatly reduced. No operation requires you to enter XML code.
XMS Author can also take different forms: this XML editor can be found at the heart of the publishing part of the CMS XMS Content Management, which is part of the same software suite.
- Dedicated, configurable toolbar
- Structured copy-paste from Word
- Access to shared database
- WYSIWYG and PDF preview
- Error free creation of quick links (drag & drop)
- Enriched style sheet allowing integration of forms
- Bi-connected to InDesign® and XMS Content Management
- Automatic application of styles
- XML structure maintained
- Search interface in XMS Content Management